Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mike had the spinning class last night. As usual, his classes are more power-oriented than Amy or Mary's. I don't mind. It was a good switch. I suffered a few times.

Tonight I think I will do some exercises on my mid-section rather than ride.

I also got some good news last night but it's not set in stone yet. When, or if, it becomes more definite I'll give an update.

News Item of the Day: After announcing his retirement last weekend, Ludo Dierckxsens has changed been given another chance within the pro peloton and will ride for Landbouwkrediet-Colnago until August 2005. The 40 year-old accepted an offer from his previous team, which will give him the chance to continue racing and preparing his retirement in a suitable manner. After the post-Tour de France criteriums in August, Dierckxsens will end his career as a professional cyclist.

Viewpoint: He's baaack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home