Thursday, April 07, 2005

The weather today was unpleasant enough to keep me on the trainer tonight. I did a little over an hour with 5x5min intervals before getting a phone call. After the call I warmed up for a few minutes I did 18 minutes at an above average pace. Right now, my legs feel as though have been worked hard but not so hard as to be very fatigued. This should have bee a good warmup for Saturday.

My weight is good now too. I spent a good portion of the winter 5-7 lbs above normal. After visiting the doctor a while back and finding out about the highish cholesterol, I have cut out quite a bit of the fats and cholesterol in food. I was not extremely heavy too start but since then my weight has slowly dropped to near mid-season levels. At present I'm at about 152 and will surely drop more with the warmer weather and more sunlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home