Saturday, September 24, 2005

I pulled the CX bike down from the rafters this morning. I never realized the setup was so different from the road bike. Saddle height is similar but I sit much more upright. The top tube must be a cm or two shorter. The stem rises slightly too. Regardless, I went up to school knocked around a little. Nothing serious. There were the usual JV football games going on so I alternated between practicing remounts and riding the parts of the course not obstructed by the game. My remounts went well with only one or two less than stellar performances but nothing really bad and no stutter steps. The actual riding was tough even though I didn't push the efforts too hard. I have some work to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobber said...

Yes, get those cx legs going.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home