Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another team Christmas/Hannakuh party is in the books and once again I imbibed too much alcohol. Still, it was a good time. I managed to stay sober enough to barely avoid playing grab ass with some poor victim. For the record, that would be a female's ass. Which one? They all looked pretty good.

This morning's fixed gear ride could be ugly. At least I was smart enough to not be lured into accepting the invitation to the nightclub after the party. What was Joe thinking? Seventy-five percent chance he will not make it to the ride today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

okay...I'm coming down with a cold and was thinking of ditching the bugman ride tomorrow, but if' you're going, I'll suffer through 4 hours of cold and snow on a sick throat chest just to get the details out of you! ;)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home