Thursday, March 09, 2006

Now that Floyd Landis is off to a rocking start to the season by winning the T of CA and leading Paris-Nice isn't about time that he do something about those sad little whiskers that are impersonating a mustache and goatee? And so I'm perfectly clear, when I say "do something" I mean shave it off. Cyclists, otherwise called bikers by the general public, have a hard enough time getting respect. Now one of America's top riders can't even grow a respectable patch of manly facial hair. He's just a another lycra-wearing girly man.

In other news, you may have missed the press release announcing that I have named myself the Race Director of next year's Tour of MO. I have been busy pouring over state maps and creating a route. Next year's route will be unveiled in the near future. The buzz about the announcement is building every day and soon someone may actually care.

I guess it's time to hop on the trainer for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home