Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spinning last night. I felt strong. Or maybe I was only a resistance pussy. Whatever the case I was really happy with my pedal stroke. Very smooth last night for some reason and utilizing most of the pedals rotation. A very nice feeling when it all comes together.

Now it's time for a few comments on current events.

First thought. My favorite egomaniac won the first stage of Tirreno-Adriatico today. Why? I think it's his gosh darn gold helmet. Obviously the helmet creates a glare and disorients his opposition. Need proof... Look at him winning today. Voila! He must spend his nights polishing that baby.



Second thought. I know he has had a difficult few years but when did Eddie Van Halen become older looking that Ozzy Osborne. Yikes!



Lastly, it annoys the hell out of me when people refer to the lycra clothing on our lower torso and legs as biker shorts. Aaarghh! We are not bikers. We are bicyclists or cyclists. You want to see a biker? Turn on Biker Build Off or American Chopper, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home