Sunday, March 26, 2006

We improvised a little again for the JeffCo ride Saturday and hit some roads I'd never done before. Miller was a good downhill. Then a mile on Hwy M. Not my favorite section of road. Then Heads Creek which a pretty nice road that twists and rolls and ends with a pretty nasty rise. Then after a mile on 21 we went down Schenk, another nice road. Not exceptional pavement but good.

As with any JeffCo ride there were a good number of hills but I think it was less than Joe and Mark suspected. My riding was okay but spending most of the week off the bike probably wasn't helpful. My climbing right now is not where I would like. Yesterday I felt like a can of Pla-doh going up the hills. Very sluggish, no jump. There were a few times when I had a decent rhythm but for the most part I felt uncomfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home