Sunday, March 19, 2006

This morning was a cool, cloudy upper 30's with a difficult breeze. Three riders don't provide for a lot of protection. We kept a stiff pace from early on, with the occasional break. I went into the ride without much enthusiasm but rode strongly. Giuseppe had a rough day. He's not one to be ridden off a wheel but it happened several times today. Trent hung tough but got dropped a few times too. I'm not sure what to make of me riding away from others. I'm not the kind to do that on flat roads. It must have been the wind.

Today was a good workout and my legs are feeling the effects right now. By the way, I will welcome another warm weekend.
Ride time: 3.5 hrs including a break in Maeystown.

Dan Hondo of Gerolsteiner got his 2 year doping suspension overturned by a Swiss court. Frankly, I don't care about all the legal wrangling. I tend to think he probably did dope but after seeing his picture on Velonews today I began to wonder. Most likely he tested positive for something in his hair product. Lay off the mousse Danny. With that intro here is todays...

Photo of the Day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home