Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We got a little of the rain that was predicted. The rain has been light and intermittent and made for a dark, damp and dreary day that would have been a stereotypical day of 'cross. Sunday, however, looks mostly clear with only a slight chance of rain. Looks good.

I rode the trainer last night for 1:20. Originally I was going to watch the baseball game while riding but turned on the videotape while the pregame show was on. Watching Ullrich ride off a mountain and Lance put in a dominating ride on Pla d'Adet proved to be much better viewing.

Photo of the Day: There is something that I like about taking pictures of mushrooms. Their miniature size makes for interesting shots. As if they are tiny trees or forests. A couple Saturdays ago I was driving through Sylvan Springs and thought I saw a large number of mushrooms growing near a tree. I had no camera at the time but came back a few days later to see if they were as interesting as they looked from the car.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobber said...

Nice shot.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home