Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tuesday's trainer workout became a basic hour-long ride. After getting on the bike I wanted to spin the legs pretty good. Maybe tonight I will mix in more efforts. Everything on the bike seems to be working well.

Francesco Del Ponte update: VDB had a solid start with Acqua e Sapone today. He finished about a half minute back of the winner in 24th place, if I recall correctly.

Upcoming elections: I go back and forth on the Stem Cell Initiative. I'm only half-joking when I say that I'm tempted to vote no simply because the "Yes" supporters have begun trotting out the celebrities to stump for passage of the amendment. First, it was the Sheryl Crow commercials. Now Michael Fox has come trotting in to town. Go home. Celebrity endorsements and celebrity testimony in front of Congress is one of my pet-peeves and turns me off of almost anything they support.

Today's photo is something a little different. An orchid flower. More specifically a Dendrobium orchid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home