Thursday, November 30, 2006

I just finished shoveling for the third time today in an attempt to not deal with big quantities of ice tomorrow. That ice heavy stuff, of course. We've probably had a half inch of ice so far and it doesn't appear that it will let up for at least a few hours.

Right now, I am having serious doubts about making it to KC for this weekends races. We planned on leaving early tomorrow evening so maybe the roads could be cleared by then but I have doubts. Even if we get out of St. Louis, then dealing with mid-MO which is expecting 10-14 inches, will pose a problem.

I never pre-register for races for fear of not being able to race for some reason. This time I did pre-register and it looks very possible that I will lose $60+ in registration fees alone.

Go MODOT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home