Sunday, August 26, 2007

Saturday's CoIL ride was a little lonely but it was a good. The skies were threatening at times but it stayed dry. The first part of the ride (east) felt pretty good. After reaching Frank Scott Pkwy I figured out why. The wind was stronger than I realized and gave a nice push. The return trip was a lot more work. I came to appreciate all the zigs and zags that were part of the return trip. They provided the occasional respite before heading into the wind again.

Saturday's ride by the numbers:

70's - Temperature at the start
46 - Miles ridden
4 - New roads explored
2 - Extremely hot legs on a young woman at Belleville West HS
1 - Dog that chased me
1 - Cat of the non-black variety that crossed my path
1/2 - Portion of a barn freshly painted with a blazing red paint
0 - Other people who showed up for the ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home