Friday, April 08, 2005

I woke up this morning with the slight feeling of a cold setting in. What great timing. My throat was scratchy all day. I took some aspirins and tonight took some Zicam to help out. I couldn't find the darn bottle this morning or I would have taken some then. If I can just make it through tomorrow, I wont care too much.

Just under an hour of trainer time tonight. The whole was spent in the small ring and turning at a rather high cadence. I'm not real happy with the knee pain in my right leg but maybe it will be fine for tomorrow.

Im riding my lighter wheels tomorrow and still am not sure thats the right decision with the bricks and rough roads. However, with some good fortune everything will be fine. For some flat protection I pulled the Mr Tuffy out of my heavier wheel and put that in my rear tire. I wish I knew where the other Tuffy was, for the front tire.

Viewpoint: My Paris-Roubaix pics
It wont be an Euskaltel, Iles Baleares, or Liberty
Faves: Van Petegem, Boonen, Backstedt Near Misses: Hincapie, Knaven, Van Bon, Mattan, Flecha, Cancellara, Wesemann, Gusev Outsiders: Dierckxens, Guesdon, Eisel, Michaelsen, Hoj and Franzoi because of his CX background and the predicted bad weather but he likely will not be accustomed to the long race distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home