Monday, April 18, 2005

Sunday was the traditional IL ride. Five of us went to Fults and back. 70 or so miles. Warm day and I was kind of crampy at the end and still a little stiff today. I just finished massaging the legs tonight so maybe that will help some.

Saturday my bike was making some odd noises. We couldnt quite tell if it was coming from the bottom bracket or the rear wheel. I had switched out my Mavic because it had a flat so I rode the Am Classic. I had convinced myself the noise was in the bottom bracket but on Sunday the more I listened the more my mind changed to the wheel. I've read a lot of peoples complaints about Am Classic hubs and maybe thats the problem. Or maybe a spoke pinging under stress. I need to do more investigation. While in Maeystown though I noticed the wheel had some side to side sloppy movement. Doesn't seem like it was normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home