Sunday, December 18, 2005

For those questioning the last post there were no grab ass pictures because I grabbed no ass (that I remember har-har). And, I'm not sure what details would lure a sick man out into winter's icy chill. Everyone was pretty well behaved.

Saturday morning, this old body felt remarkably good. No pounding headache and no achy bones. As I guessed, Joe did not make it to the ride so Mark and I soldiered on alone. We continued this year's tradition of exploring the 4 or 5 roads west of Levee Rd. It has been nice to see some different barren farm fields and rundown barns. Still, we rode only down to 156 before turning around

We were chilly at the start of the ride after a few rides we became comfortable. The sun was shining and the wind blew at normal speeds. On the return trip I mixed three efforts into the ride. The first effort was longer than the other two but I do not know how long the efforts lasted. I only wanted to make the legs burn a little and I managed to do that. After the third effort, I told Mark that was my last and he said "Good".

We rode for 2:15, for 42 or 43 miles. 18.5 avg

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Apparently, I'm not sure what "details would lure a sick man out in to the cold" either, as this morning I said, "Eh? Grab-ass...who cares! I'll be going no further than my garage and my rollers today, thank you very much!"

However, if you fancy bringing your trainer and bike over for a spin, Jacquemaert, I'll leave the iPod/video off for the ride. ;)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home