Sunday, January 01, 2006

Friday it was nice enough outside that I wanted to ride the roads. I entertained the idea of going down to the covered bridge. That idea passed quickly after take the first few pedal strokes. My legs were really stiff. Thursday's 2 hours on the trainer took a bigger toll than I realized. Combine that with the planned long ride in Columbia Sunday I figured it best to take it a little easier. Still, I went into JeffCo and took in plenty of smaller hills. I tried not to push it too hard but sometimes you have to work to get up them.

I went through Arnold on Tenbrook to MO State to Dutch Bottom to Konnert to Saline to New Sugar Creek, Schumacher, through Sugar Creek Golf, Old 30, Brennan, Hillsboro Valley Park and back through Fenton.

Total ride time 2:15
Weekly: 7:15

Viewpoint: Hottest Wife/Girlfriend/Sister Finally we come to the most important award this year. Admittedly, I know what very few of the cyclists wives and girlfriends look like but when I saw this woman come walking down the road to the sign in and VIP area in Briancon all I could do was stare. Ten or or fifteen minutes later she came walking the other way. This time she was staying close to Eddy Mazzoleni. It wasn't until a month or so later that I learned Eddy Mazzonleni's wife is Ivan Basso's sister. Pezcyclingnews may not have posted this picture of Elisa Basso-Mazzoleni as a Daily Distraction but she distracts me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home