Monday, June 19, 2006

Since there wasn't much riding yesterday at Winghaven I took my usual rest day today and rode instead. I tried to mix in a variety of different efforts. There were a couple shortish efforts of about 30 seconds down on the Bottoms followed by an all out effort up Hagemann in the 53x17. Back down on the Bottoms and a moderately hard effort out to the bridge. On the way back it was ATT sprints back to the Khoury fields before spinning into the Lower Meramec Park.

The first couple hills on Wells I did moderately and then went pretty hard up the hill into Suson. On the way out I stayed in the saddle (53x19) and gave it a hard effort. My legs were screaming by the top. I rode in and out of Kennedy too before heading toward home through the subdivisions. I tacked on a cool down loop by the Bread Co and Chevy's to see if there were any babes eating on the patios. Alas, not much scenery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Changeit said...

How many miles per day?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Depends on the day. Weeknights are shorter, but more intense. A quick 20-25 miles. Non-race weekends are 70-90 miles each day.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home