Monday, February 05, 2007

First of all, I fixed the video link that was referenced in my last post. So, if you want to see suffering on the Gavia, you can.

Saturday afternoon, a pretty good sinus headache set in after the trainer ride. A little medication helped but it made me think twice about riding Sunday.

Sunday morning I lifted my arms to stretch and pulled something. It hurt and the pain didn't go away. My neck didn't have much range of motion either. I told myself that I should still get on the trainer and try to ride for an hour. If it hurt, I would get off. The neck didn't hurt much while on the bike and I convinced myself to go 1.5 hrs. After getting warmed up, I went for 2 hrs. It was a little easier ride than Saturday but still good work.

As a plus, there was no headache after this ride and I felt pretty good all day. I'm close to being healthy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home