Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I formally rescind my respect for Basso admitting his involvement with Puerto.  Twenty-four hours later we are treated to the usual pro cyclist excuses. 
"Me??? Dope??? Never???" 
"I was prepared to dope but never got the chance." 
"I am as clean as the wind-driven snow." 
"I am so innocent that, if I were not a man, it's likely I would be pregnant with Jesus Christ."
 
You only had contact with Fuentes in a "weak moment"?  Sure.  That is believable.  Would you care to explain the telephone messages to Fuentes referencing you during the Giro, Fuentes' faxes referencing you, records of blood extractions and transfusions since '04, payments of over 100,000 euros and Zurich bank accounts.  That's one hell of a "weak moment" Ivan.  For your sake I hope you are putting out these stories for public relations and singing a different tune when talking with the prosecutors behind closed doors.


Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home