Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I started my self-imposed exile from racing this evening by skipping the Tues Nite Worlds. Instead, I went out after dinner and churned out an enjoyable 25+ miles. There was no training in a structured sense. This was just riding some reasonably hilly roads and enjoying myself despite the very bloated feeling for the first part of the ride.

I wound my way through Tapawingo a few times, up Robyn and then explored some of the side roads on W. Watson that, for some reason, I had never ridden on. Probably because I knew they were dead-end but even they were a nice diversion and an extra couple hills. Then it was back home through Weber Hill and Mentz Hill, etc. A nice night of riding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

yup...all of those roads west of 270 and north of watson are pretty cool...too bad they don't lead anywhere!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home