Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wednesday evening I hit the road a little earlier, just after 5pm.  With the heavier traffic at that time of day I decided to stay on some roads less traveled.  I rambled over to Kennerly and did ten Mentz hill loops.  On each circuit I rode a moderately difficult (39x16) gearing for that hill. 
 
After two loops I wasn't sure I really wanted to do ten loops and my mind tried to rationalize doing only five or six.  I talked myself into breaking the ride down into two loop segments in my mind rather than thinking 8 or 6 or however many laps left.  This helped get through the psychological block and trudge through all ten laps.  It was another nice day for riding.  Warm and sunny but not hot.  Total ride: 51km


Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your contacts to Windows Live Hotmail. Try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home