Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Round Two of Glueatubularpalooza '08 went well this evening. My comfort level was a bit higher and I slopped that glop with aplomb. Tomorrow is the final gluing and then the all important installation of the tire. If there will be a mess to be made, the tire will be it

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.


I was watching the Tour of Switzerland today at work... sssshhnhhhhh. Frank Schleck put in real nice attack on the final mountain and was later joined by Markus Fothen on the descent. With about 6km to go, and a lead that would put him the yellow jersey, Schleck took a turn badly and crashed. He was taking odd lines into the turns and his technique caught up with him. I would say he had bad luck but it was his own fault. Schleck seems to be rather crash prone. He was in the winning break in Lombardia last fall when he crashed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home