Monday, February 14, 2005

This afternoon was the echocardiogram for the heart murmur. I suppose it was an interesting process to experience but I would have been perfectly happy not having to get one. The nurse said it takes at least 24 hrs for the cardiologist to review the sonogram and get the results to my regular doc. She said to call if I don't hear anything by Wednesday afternoon. So, one or or the other, I should know in a reasonably short amount of time.

Good thing, since the tour company sent an email begging everyone to get their authorizations in to him so we can take part. I'm taking a low-key approach to the results and actually preparing for the doctor to say I can't go. The way I see it, as of right now I can't go based on the what the doc has heard. I have no reason to think I am making the trip at this time. If everything is good though, I'm going to be a happy camper.

The fact that I can ride as well as I am and yet have a doctor possibly say I can't do it is weird. It seems inconceivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home