Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm pretty sure I was dehydrated yesterday. Looking back I didn't drink a lot. Maybe 2 bottles. After getting home though I drank a lot and then drank some more. Never did pee a lot. I was pretty salty after the ride too so my body was all out of whack. This morning, I felt better but still a little tired. At noon, I figured it would be good to get out for a little ride.

There wasn't a lot of steam in the engine. Rode in and out of Suson a couple times and then did semi-hard effort on the Bottoms out to 21 but in reality, the legs had nothing. The strong winds didn't help my psyche any. The whole time I'm questioning why the hell I do this. It sucks, it hurts, its no fun bla bla bla.

After half an hour I stopped at a small little park on the Bottoms and sat down on the banks of the Meramec. For twenty minutes I sat there watching the river flow by, letting the sun pour over me. And you know what? That god-awful wind was perfect for sitting there watching the river and pondering life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that once in Nice. It was fun.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that once in fun. It was Nice.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home